updateState(string $type, array $change, integer $origin = \Horde_ActiveSync::CHANGE_ORIGIN_NA, string $user = null, string $clientid = '')
Update the state to reflect changes
Notes: If we are importing client changes, need to update the syncMapTable
so we don't mirror back the changes on next sync. If we are exporting
server changes, we need to track which changes have been sent (by
removing them from $this->_changes) so we know which items to send on the
next sync if a MOREAVAILBLE response was needed. If this is being called
from a FOLDERSYNC command, update state accordingly.
The type of change (change, delete, flags or
A stat/change hash describing the change.
- id: (mixed) The message uid the change applies to.
- serverid: (string) The backend server id for the folder.
- folderuid: (string) The EAS folder UID for the folder.
- parent: (string) The parent of the current folder, if any.
- flags: (array) If this is a flag change, the state of the flags.
- mod: (integer) The modtime of this change.
Flag to indicate the origin of the change:
Horde_ActiveSync::CHANGE_ORIGIN_NA - Not applicapble/not important
Horde_ActiveSync::CHANGE_ORIGIN_PIM - Change originated from client
The current sync user, only needed if change
origin is CHANGE_ORIGIN_PIM
client clientid sent when adding a new message